We are currently looking for an Electrical Site Manager to join our Projects team and will be predominantly site based. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with great ambitions for the future.
As an Electrical Site Manager, you will deliver all site-based electrical elements associated with multi-discipline projects, on-time to fully satisfy customer requirements. You will aim to continually develop and improve communications and performance within the Projects and Construction Teams.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a full understanding of the construction of electrical, elements of a project life-cycle. From the planning stage, through construction and up to commissioning.
What you’ll be doing
- Liaising with internal & external Project Managers to manage all EICA construction activities, including progressing of programmes, risk assessments and method statements.
- Holding Approved Person status (AP) administering the Electrical Safety Rules (ESR) including the Electrical Project Process Instructions.
- Liaising with all Client Operations Teams throughout the construction phase.
- Receiving, managing and issuing drawings for construction at a site level, checking construction meets the requirements of the design.
- Working with the Team Leaders to ensure delivery on site is done safely, efficiently and is compliant.
- Overseeing, coordinating and managing all completions up to pre-commissioning.
- Managing EICA sub-contractor onsite activities.
- Managing internal direct reports for EICA Construction team.
- Providing input into EICA design reviews as and when required.
- Plan in advance, provision of all documentation, resources, tools, materials, consumables H&S equipment and transport, to ensure safe and efficient construction. Demonstrate this planning by providing a 1-week and 3-week lookahead.
- Managing and coordinating site Acceptance Testing (SAT) as required.
- Managing the delivery of all ‘As-Built’ documentation throughout the onsite construction & commissioning phases.
- Completing site audits and inspections when required, ensuring the highest standard of quality is maintained.
What we are looking for
- Team player who has knowledge of safe systems of work and have served a recognised industrial/commercial electrical Modern Apprenticeship or degree level qualified.
- ECS Site Managers card
- Experience of industrial electrical containment construction to current electrical regulation and WIMES specification
- IOSH Certified.
- SSMTS Certified.
Why work for us
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. We will also provide you with all the support and resources to progress and meet your personal ambitions.