As a result of our continued growth, we are now looking for a Planning Engineer to join our Electrical and Mechanical (E&M) Team based in Glasgow.
The Planning Engineer will be responsible for the overall planning within the E&M business stream making sure work is planned in line with pre-agreed and established priorities and Service Level Agreements.
The Planning Engineer role is key to the overall planning efficiency and delivery throughout the E&M team.
- Continually managing all E&M planning, ensuring delivery dates are accurate and plans are amended to suit whilst keeping in continuous contact with all delivery managers.
- Producing, implementing and publishing a 12-week programme of work throughout the E&M business stream.
- Continually monitoring and measuring the capability to delivery across our E&M team, considering customer expectations and agreed completion dates.
- Monitoring, tracking and reviewing non-productive time, with the ability to identify underutilisation.
Who are we looking for?
- A highly organised individual who can manage and prioritise their own workload.
- A team player who can work collaboratively with the Junior Planner and Technical Administrator.
- A candidate with exceptional communication skills to engage with the Delivery Managers of each business stream, ensuring delivery targets are met.
- Confidence to deliver toolbox talks and safety briefings when required.
Why work for us?
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, company sick pay, flexible working and a company pension scheme amongst others. We will also provide you with all the support and resources to progress and meet your personal ambitions.