Business Develoment Manager- Workshop Services
As a result of our continued growth, we are now looking for a Business Development Manager – Workshop Services to join our Delivery Team based in Glasgow.
The Business Development Manager role will cover our workshop and site teams involved in the use of coating materials for the repair and refurbishment of equipment operating in corrosive and erosive environments. You will be responsible for developing the commercial and delivery component in the team by close cooperation with clients and the Technical Delivery Team.
The successful candidate will have experience in commercial and financial matters with great communication skills to engage with customers and colleagues alike. A basic knowledge of rotational equipment and machinery used across the engineering, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors would be an advantage as would a basic knowledge of civil engineering.
- Managing the workflow process from enquiry to planning through to scheduled delivery.
- Evaluating jobs and building quotes utilising the WGM commercial models.
- Building the Specialised Application Services business to increase delivery.
- Developing Specialised Application services portfolio and its marketing programme expanding into other sectors.
- Assisting in the business development across our workshop services.
Who are we looking for?
- An excellent communicator with exceptional inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrable basic understanding of industrial equipment and processes.
- Experience in business development, and commercial understanding.
- An understanding of basic technical coatings, including rotational equipment and repairs.
- A good multi-tasker with the capability to solve problems and overcome adversity.
Why work for us?
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. We will also provide you with all the support and resources to progress and meet your personal ambitions.