We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join our small, dynamic Civil Engineering team based in one of our Glasgow offices.
The purpose of the Project Engineer role is for assisting all delivery preparation activities in and during the operational life of programmed work. The ideal candidate will have experience in a customer facing role, possessing exceptional personable and organisational skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the delivery team on the execution of the project to the agreed programme & financial requirements.
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships with customers and escalating issues to the Project Manager when appropriate.
- Assisting in the production and publication of accurate site documents for both internal and external customers.
- Regularly reporting projects progress and updates to the Project Manager and Senior Management
- Ensuring compliance with CDM & HSE regulations.
- Accurately setting out and levelling of the works in accordance with the drawing’s specifications.
- Demonstrating safety leadership within the team. Driving the company values and expectations to achieve an incident/accident-free project.
What we are looking for
- Full UK driving license
- Flexibility to travel to our construction sites across Scotland.
- Passionate, self-starters who work well within a team and individually
- Ideally, have at least 3 years’ experience working in the construction industry.
- Attention to detail.
Why work for us
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. There is also a change of real internal progression within WGM Engineering, and we can provide you with all the materials and support to achieve personal goals.