We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Projects team in Livingston. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with great ambitions for the future.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for various for various complex projects, ranging in value, within the waste and water sector. You will be accountable for the successful delivery of said projects which will include; outputs, KPI’s, finances, resources and relationships with clients.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and possess exceptional organisational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Managing the delivery of projects ensuring that the project plan is maintained from inception to completion.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to a high standard through good budgeting and programming.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered with Health and Safety as a priority and on time to increase customer satisfaction.
- Identifying projects risks and managing these through mitigation measures.
- Developing site plans and overseeing the co-ordinations of operatives, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Being the point of contact between stakeholders, consultants and service providers. Effectively managing relationships.
What we are looking for
- Experienced Project Manager with a preferred bias to Mechanical or Electrical Engineering installation and construction with site management experience.
- CSCS card or equivalent.
- Clear focus on health & safety, with a proven track record on the management and implementation of health & safety across the multi-skilled team.
- A key reporter, it is essential that accurate reports are produced for progress on time cots and quality are reported to the Project Director and WGM Board.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge, or an understanding, of water and wastewater industry and processes. More specifically, in M&E & Civils infrastructure / non-infrastructure.
- Appreciation of NEC forms of the contract is desirable, the ability to understand contract’s, CE’s EWN’s and how to manage their expectation in fair favour of the company.
- IOSH certified is essential.
- DOMS and or Water Hygiene certificate
- Valid UK Driving licence – current.
Why work for us
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. We will also provide you with all the support and resources to progress and meet your personal ambitions.