Here at WGM Engineering we are now looking for a full time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our busy Finance team in our Glasgow Service Centre.
You will be working with our Purchase Ledger team to work together to maintain the purchase ledger and giving general assistance to the wider finance team and business where required. Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Supervisor, you will be a valued member of the Finance team and provide an efficient service.
What you’ll be doing?
- Invoice and goods receipt matching and managing the discrepancies process to conclusion.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Supplier payments queries.
- Following up on invoice disputes through to resolution.
- Assisting with the continuous improvements of the process.
- Able to interpret purchase ledger reports and provide input to the month end management accounts pack.
Who we are looking for?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office, including Excel & Outlook.
- Capable of working in a busy environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills with a methodical approach towards workloads.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
Why work for us?
In addition to the competitive salary on offer, we also have our expanding benefits package. This includes a basic 28 days holiday which increases with service, pension scheme and our death in service policy. Additional to this we will provide you with all the tools to progress and meet your personal ambitions.