We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bid Administrator to join our Business Development team based at Livingston. Working closely with the Commercial and Pre-Construction team members, you will utilise effective communication skills to build and maintain professional relationships with key contacts.
You will also work towards coordinating bids and tender opportunities alongside relevant parties. This will include the completion of PQQs and smaller proposals as directed, completion and collation of clarifications and communications and the creation of template response documentation.
What we are looking for
- Experience of working within a successful Bids & Tender team
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good administration and IT skills (MS Office) are essential
- CRM Experience
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the Bids & Tenders Group email inbox, ensuring all emails are acknowledged or responded to effectively
- Download all relevant Tender documentation
- Qualify all new tenders through the Qualification process
- Communicate with Business Development and relevant Business Units regarding new tenders and correspondence
- Maintain the information database, updating and entering all new opportunities onto MS Excel tender tracker / CRM and Shared drive
- Create and maintain the pipeline by regular checks on framework electronic portals and effective communication with Business Units highlighting opportunities that arise
- Responsible for the updating of various tender portals, trackers, reports and other business communications
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the Company’s products and services
- Proactively contribute to proposal, role and team continuous improvement activities
- Ensure 100% usage of the company’s CRM system, recording and updating all activity as mandated in the CRM procedure
Why work for us
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. We will also provide you with all the support and resources to progress and meet your personal ambitions.