We are currently looking for an Electrical Project Engineer to join our Projects team in Livingston. This is the perfect time to join a growing company which has ambitious plans for the future.
As an Electrical Project Engineer, you will provide electrical engineering support for all projects as apart of the construction of electrical, mechanical and process elements of our projects. From the planning stage, through construction and up to commissioning.
The successful candidate will assist in all aspects of a project delivery, from pre-construction through to completion on an ongoing basis.
- Communicating and providing input for all electrical pre-delivery design requirements for various projects accurately and on time.
- Ensuring site visits are carried out, either by yourself or other team members. Specifically assessing job requirements.
- Completing electrical tendering accurately and in accordance with deadlines any associated frameworks.
- Providing electrical engineering level delivery support to project delivery team on site.
- Managing electrical sub-contractors where required.
- Working closely with NICEIC internal team with regards to compliance control and installation quality.
- Interpreting and red-lining electrical power and control schematics as required and feedback to the design department.
- Preparing timely electrical documentation for O&M manuals.
- Preparing project start enablers e.g. procurement/RAMS, ensuring RAMS are to an acceptable standard for client approval.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working on M&E contracts.
- Ability and flexibility to travel to sites throughout Scotland.
- Full UK Driving License is essential.
- 17th Edition Electrical Certification as a minimum.
Why work for us
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. We will also provide you with all the support and resources to progress and meet your personal ambitions.