We are currently looking for Qualified Electricians to join our Projects team and will be predominantly site based. This is a great opportunity to join the Project team of a rapidly expanding E&M business on both short and long-term contracts.
- 37.5 hour working week
- £17.10 per hour
- Immediate start available
As an Electrician, you will be responsible for delivering electrical installation works including testing and pre-commissioning activities across our major projects business.
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate will be a time served electrician coming from a role within an industrial/ commercial electrical construction environment preferably with experience of working on water and wastewater treatment processes.
The job holder will be site based and can expect to be part of a wide and varied portfolio of projects and will be expected to demonstrate strong communication skills; read and understand electrical schedules/drawings;
Having knowledge and experience of electrical industrial containment build and cable installation to point of energising, to comply with current electrical regulations and WIMES specification.
Although contracts tend to be centrally based you will be expected to work overtime and be flexible dependant on business needs.
What we are looking for?
Working as part of the electrical engineering team the successful candidate will have experience and knowledge of the following:
- Team player who has knowledge of safe systems of work and have served a recognised industrial/commercial electrical Modern Apprenticeship
- ECS card
- Experience of industrial electrical containment construction to current electrical regulation and WIMES specification
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations (essential)
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5 Test and Inspection qualified (desirable)
- CompEx EX01-04 (desirable)
- Driving Licence (essential)
Why work for us
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. We will also provide you with all the support and resources to progress and meet your personal ambitions.