We are currently looking for a Supervisor to join our E&M team in Glasgow. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with great ambitions for the future.
As an E&M Supervisor, you will be looking after a team of multi-skilled engineers across multiple different sites. Engineers will be covering a range of skills from Electrical, Mechanical and Fabric. The engineers will carry out a range of planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and possess exceptional organisational skills to manage multiple sites and squads simultaneously.
- Managing day to day supervision.
- Allocation of work.
- Assisting with technical issues.
- Acting as a point of contact for any client issues or escalations.
- Assisting with audits.
- Ensuring work is completed to a satisfactory standard, and in a timely manner.
What we are looking for
- A candidate from either a mechanical or electrical background.
- Preferably someone with experience of supervising engineers.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external clients.
- Has a good to exceptionally thorough knowledge of own job and related work. Organises work well, planning effectively to meet deadlines.
- CSCS Card.
- Confined space training is desirable.
Why work for us
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, a flexible working week, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. We will also provide you with all the support and resources to progress and meet your personal ambitions.