In line with our continued growth, WGM Engineering are recruiting for a Head of HSEQ Systems Compliance to join our Shared Services Department.
Reporting to the Shared Services Director the role will focus on the development of our HSEQ systems, processes and performance. First objectives of the role will be the following:
- The development of the company HSEQ strategy.
- Managing internal/external audits and visits from accreditation bodies.
- Developing HSEQ performance measures and the subsequent reporting of this.
Having completed these key objectives, the Head of HSEQ System Compliance will have a primary objective to lead, influence and change the WGM businesses to become process driven, with compliance at the core.
What we are looking for?
- Degree in related subject or related qualification.
- NEBOSH General
- Environmental Qualification
- Valid UK driving license
- 10 years minimum health, safety, quality & environmental experience
- Extensive knowledge of UK health, safety and environmental legislation
- Knowledge of ISO systems including 9001, 14001 & 45001
- ISO Quality Lead Auditor
Why work for us
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fast-paced organisation with the potential to positively influence the HSEQ culture and performance within WGM.
With a competitive salary, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as standard, flexible working week, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others.