Due to our continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a HSEQ Advisor with a bias towards Environmental issues to join the team working across the central belt of Scotland and beyond.
Working between our Glasgow and Livingston offices, this role is responsible for providing a robust support and advice service across all business streams. Also to ensure that the company and legislative requirements are implemented correctly whilst promoting a positive health and safety culture within the organisation.
Main Duties include:
- Advise staff on all aspects of health, safety and environmental issues
- Provide comprehensive advice on Environmental issues
- Implement WGM and legislative HSEQ requirements
- Compile accident and incident reports and undertake incident investigations as required.
- Collate accident statistics, categorise accidents and undertake trend analysis
- Conduct safety and environmental audits and implement corrective measures as required
- Prepare collate and review safety related documentation submitted by both internal and external stakeholder’s.
- Confined spaces, noise and vibration assessments
- MSDS / COSHH data and assessments
- Environmental risk assessments
- PAT records
- PUWER inspection
- Develop and deliver HSEQ related toolbox talks
- Undertake sub-contractor compliance audits
- Undertake site/office related risk assessments where required
- Chair and minute monthly Health and Safety representative’s meetings
- Review and develop permits to work including RAMS
- Act as a role model promoting a positive health and safety culture by creating an interest and enthusiasm for health and safety in all activities
- Liaise with the client, principal contractors and principal designers to ensure adherence with CDM regulations
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
- Environmental Management Certificate Holder
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme car holder
- Valid UK driving licence
- Working knowledge of UK health, safety and environmental legislation
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 certification
- NEBOSH Diploma
- IOSH Membership
- Familiar with EMS systems
Why work here?
In addition to the competitive salary on offer, we also have our company benefits which is continuously being reviewed and updated. We will also provide you with all the support and mentoring to achieve your personal ambitions and career goals.