In line with our continued growth, WGM Engineering is recruiting for a Learning and Development Business Partner to join our expanding Human Resource Department.
Reporting to the HR Manager and working in conjunction with senior leaders across the business, the role will initially see the Learning and Development Business Partner focus on skills-based training across the organisation whilst establishing the company Modern Apprentice and Graduate Schemes. First objectives will be the creation, implementation and management of:
- WGM Modern Apprentice and Graduate Programmes.
- WGM skills matrix and training plans, ensuring they are fit for purpose.
- WGM External Training Record Holder.
Having established these key deliverables into the business, the Learning and Development Business Partner whilst acting in this standalone position will take a hands-on approach to grow the L&D training platform and learning opportunities across the business providing specialism to the company and its employees.
What we are looking for?
- CIPD Qualified and current Associate CIPD membership.
- Proven track record in the creation, delivery and implementation of modern L&D programmes.
- Experience in managing people and relationships with an ability to gain buy-in across all levels.
- High Influencing, organisational and presentation skills.
- An individual with a professional and ethical approach to work and workplace values and behaviours.
- Someone who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
Why work for us
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fast-paced organisation with the potential to shape an L&D training platform for the future.
With a competitive salary, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as standard, flexible working week, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others.