We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join our Civil Engineering team based in our Glasgow office.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for assisting all delivery preparation activities in and during operational life of programmed work. You will ideally have previous onsite experience within the construction industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the delivery team on the execution of the project to the agreed programme & financial requirements.
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships with customers and escalating issues to the Project Manager when appropriate.
- Assisting in the production and publication of accurate site documents for both internal and external customers.
- Regularly reporting projects progress and updates to the Project Manager and Senior Management
- Ensuring compliance with CDM & HSE regulations.
- Accurately setting out and levelling of the works in accordance with the drawing’s specifications.
- Demonstrating safety leadership within the team. Driving the company values and expectations to achieve an incident/accident free project.
What we are looking for
- Full UK driving license
- Flexibility to travel to our construction sites across Scotland.
- Passionate, self-starters who work well within a team and individually
- Ideally have at least 3 years’ experience working in the construction industry.
- Attention to detail.
Why work for us
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, flexible working, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. There is also a change of real internal progression within WGM Engineering, and we can provide you with all the materials and support to achieve personal goals.