We are now looking for a Verification Engineer to join our E&M team in Glasgow. This is the perfect time to join a growing company which has ambitious plans for the future.
Having completed 2391 inspection & Testing qualification or equivalent, you will complete electrical regulatory tasks on time, and to budget, to satisfy customer requirements.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for building strong client relationships and developing business within the electrical regulatory structure.
- Communicating with the internal and wider business on regulatory issues
- Demonstrate good understanding of client site operational process and the respective limitations
- Ensuring all designated client assets worked on/inspected out turn with compliance to the current electrical regulations and WIMES specification
- Demonstrate excellent electrical interpretation of the current electrical regulations and WIMES specification
- Ensuring electrical regulatory installation is of a good quality and compliant with regulation standard.
- Ensuring that you are liaising daily with respective planner to ensure all resource is scheduled and task efficient
- Reviewing all designated electrical regulatory risk assessments & methodology (RAMS).
- Responsible for ensuring correct product selection to specified design requirement
- Responsible for ensuring the correct tooling, calibration of test instrumentation, and PAT testing of equipment being used.
- Demonstrate ability to advance plan with regard to procurement and contingency work fronts
- Input to external client meetings and liaise with clients as and when required
- Responsible for delivery of any ‘as built’ electrical documentation.
Who we are looking for?
- 2391 Inspection & Testing qualification or relevant experience
- HNC electrical related qualification or equivalent experience through time-served apprenticeship
- Be able to demonstrate IT skills (Microsoft project, Excel and Word to intermediate level
- Demonstrate excellent internal team communication and electronic reporting skills and ensuring that all regulatory reports are completed
- Must have a good understanding of technical reports, engineering standards and drawings
- Valid driver’s licence is essential.
Why work for us
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. We will also provide you with all the support and resources to progress and meet your personal ambitions.